//Superstar Dairy
Happy Fathers Day
Friday 15 June 2012 @ 20:30 | 0 Comment [s]

Um, I don't really know when is the actual Fathers Day but Happy Fathers Day to my dad and my dad. Lol I mean my biological dad and my foster dad! Thank you thank you thank you for being such an awesome dad and for fulfilling my needs.

I know its hard to earn money and its hard to give. But thank you so much for your loving heart and your willingness to spend your money on us. You guys may be wondering why am I saying things like this. Because for your information, there are dads out there who don't give money to their family and yeah, just ignore 'em like that. Because they don't have that loving heart. Because when we worked so hard for something and then at the end, we had to share the things that we earned so hard with others. Its never easy to give and share them.You know what I mean?

Yeah, and I would like to thank my dads for everything that they have sacrificed for me. Time, cash and all that. Thank you for raising me up until now and thank you so much for your amazing love for me. I know I am not a perfect daughter and I have sinned against you both in so many ways. And yet, you guys forgive me over and over again and keep loving me like there's no tomorrow. (Really? Lol) God bless you both for your kindness alright! I love you both from the bottom of my heart!

So for those out there, appreciate your dad no matter if they are bad or good to you. You can always change things from bad to good with prayers. That's the only way to connect to God because God is only prayers away. And always remember, faith is needed in prayers. You don't expect God to fulfill your needs when you pray only once. Nothing works without faith. Alright? Keep knocking and keep asking and keep believing.

Lots of loves & Happy Fathers Day!
Mel Bong Bong




Older Post | Newer Post



This blog is not suitable for very young reader. Parental guidance is not advisable either.
STATUS ANDA :
If I don't have Jesus, I have nothing.


Story About Stuff Links





This template was created by SyaraEmeera. Please inform me if I use your artwork but I did'nt mention your name. Thank You all for helping me :D Best view in Google Chrome only.