//Superstar Dairy
This young man
Thursday 14 June 2012 @ 01:26 | 0 Comment [s]

So, I met this one guy at my friend's house this year. I didn't really notice him at first but his elder brother because he kept looking at me and laughed and smiled and all that. (And later I found out that he is that kind of guy that smiles and look at people a lot and its pretty normal)

I started to go to my friend's house very often because we have this study group thing four times a week or more so we meet a lot. Then, when I got to see Johnny (fake name) and slowly get to know more about him from my friend and then I started to feel like I have this feeling for him. By the way, he is cute alright. But of course I didn't tell my friend that I have a crush on him because she is actually his sister lol and I didn't want her to know. Because she'll tell him and make fun of me and yeah.

And I am so happy to know that he's older than me but we're both form five. Teehee!

You know what so different about him from other male friends I know? I'll tell you about it.

He does his homework and revise every night. 
No joke. Because I go to his house almost every single day so I know. After my study group with my friends, I went down to the living room waiting for my mom to pick me up and he's there doing his homework. I thought he was just acting or showing off at first. (Yeah I judge book by its cover a lot) But no, he does that almost every night and his sisters told me that he will always get his books after he woke up from afternoon nap. I mean, maybe some of those guys out there do this too but they're not those I know. So I am impressed and that makes me like him even more.

He lives a godly life.
I'm not saying that he never makes mistakes or whatsoever but he lives a godly life. He prays and goes to church a lot. He is one of the church active members and most importantly, he reads Bible. Some people including me think its quite unusual for a guy to do these things because teenagers usually think of fun and fun and fun. But now, he opens my eyes and made me realized that not all teenagers are the same and I totally changed the way I think and all that now.
And btw, I once saw him wrapping his Bible nicely and I somehow think its cute how he knows how to take care of things properly.

He put his family first.
Like I said, unlike any other male friends I know. He puts his family before anything else. I mean, of course after God. Most of the guys I know put their girlfriend or their friends first. But he doesn't. He spends almost all of his time with his family. You might think, whats so cool about spending time with family? Friends understand us most because we're the same age and bla bla bla. But he doesn't even have problems finding someone to share problems with. He has sisters and brothers and cousins and they are all supporting. They are open and understanding. Thats why I love spending time with my friends. Because they gave me good advice and I always refer to her whenever I have problems. She knows what exactly to say to make me feel better. So yeah. Hehe.

By the way, he plays football/futsal but sadly he supports Liverpool instead of Manchester United. Meow.

And my friends told me that he has a lot of "fans". Well why not? He's so good looking. But meh.

Gah, I just hope that I will just get over Kevin asap because it has been almost one and a half year after we broke up. I just want to be happy.

God bless everyone!


Older Post | Newer Post



This blog is not suitable for very young reader. Parental guidance is not advisable either.
STATUS ANDA :
If I don't have Jesus, I have nothing.


Story About Stuff Links





This template was created by SyaraEmeera. Please inform me if I use your artwork but I did'nt mention your name. Thank You all for helping me :D Best view in Google Chrome only.