//Superstar Dairy
PLKN #1
Tuesday 12 February 2013 @ 17:55 | 0 Comment [s]

I was a volunteer for National Service (PLKN) because I wasn't the chosen ones at the first place. So mom applied for me and to be honest, yes, I was mad because I was working with Anakku (a baby shop) and the salary is ok to me. 

Whether I like it or not, a letter came to my house on the 17th December 2012, saying that my application is approved and that I will be leaving on the 5th of January to the camp. 3 months in the camp without family. My very first time leaving them for such long period.... Imagine how I feel.

So on the fifth, which is Sunday, I came to report myself. It was..... ugh cause apparently I was the only one wearing formal clothes while others already have their uniforms on. (The office was closed and I couldn't register or anything) So I had to wait until the next morning to get my uniforms, shoes, boots & everything.

The first night went ok, but uncomfortable. Because the mattress is thin...... I made few friends, though.. Syikin, U'uwl, U'ul & A-thin, but neither one of them are my kind of friend. Know why? Because how am I supposed to mix with those who laugh out loud in public? I mean, they're the kind of people who seek for attention..... Cause why'd you laugh so loud and only stop when all the boys notice you? Right? Behave. I admit my friends and I laugh so much too, but we all know our limit & one thing for sure. We don't flirt around. 

Next thing I know when I'm in plkn is I'm having fun and I enjoy myself very much. Even though the classes are boring but whatever we learnt from it are useful. Things like how do we show the best from ourselves, from other people & etc. 

Meeting new people is one of the best things in plkn. You learn how to communicate, tolerate, love, mix around and all that because you'll see their faces from day to night and there be times where we are put together to do activities. There are activities like singing, dancing, expansion, "so called debate" and then you will see those talented & smart people shine. Make sure you pick your jaw after it dropped on the floor!

And the most terrifying thing about plkn is you gotta wake up damn early, putting on the crazy heavy and huge uniform (loreng) and clean your layout before you step out from your dorm. Crazy but discipline. 

So, I'm having CNY break for one week now. That's how I have time to update this blog. Hahahaha. Cause when you're in camp, you barely have time for yourself. 

Gotta go now! Enjoy pics below!

 
Me in PT shirt (They're for sports)

Me and my Chinese dorm mates! ALPHA THE BEST

Shasha & I. One of my best friends. 

Look at how perfect everything has to be before leaving dorm.

That's all for now. Toodles~



Older Post



This blog is not suitable for very young reader. Parental guidance is not advisable either.
STATUS ANDA :
If I don't have Jesus, I have nothing.


Story About Stuff Links





This template was created by SyaraEmeera. Please inform me if I use your artwork but I did'nt mention your name. Thank You all for helping me :D Best view in Google Chrome only.