//Superstar Dairy
My new addiction, KevJumba (Kevin Wu)
Monday 11 June 2012 @ 00:33 | 0 Comment [s]


Greeetingggggg fellas!

Let me introduce you my new addiction. Tadaaaa its KevJumba, the YouTube celebrity and I love him with all my soul! <3

I first saw him in one of Nigahiga's videos where I see him couple of times in Nigahiga's videos and then I started to go and check Kevjumba's videos out and I find that they are hilarious and good. So I subscribed and I am always waiting for his new videos like everyday. 

I started watching his videos on YouTube this year and I'm already in love with him. Why? Because he is so hilarious beyond words, cute, so so so so good looking, so hot, so cool, gah. I totally love his personality and of course, his look too! And I love how he always includes Papa Jumba (his dad) in his videos, which makes the video a thousand times funnier. But wait a sec, I didn't mean to say that his videos are dull/boring when Papa Jumba isn't in. His single appearance video are hilarious too but Papa Jumba is just funny like him so the videos are double time funnier. You know what I mean don't you? 

And his birthday is just tomorrow. I wanted to make a video for his birthday but I suck in editing and all that so I'm not sure if I'm going to make it or not because I'm afraid if it might took a long time to make it.

But anyway, Happy Birthday in advance my love KevJumba! Your videos are so so so hilarious that it made my day everyday. Seriously. I am so hoping that you & the rest of the YTF crew to come to Malaysia some day. I really do. But I promise, we will meet someday. I love you forever KevJumba :)


Here's are pictures of him <3

 His muscular body <3

 <3

 HO HO HO YTF

I still have lots of pictures of KevJumba but oh well. Hehehe.
I love you hotstuff!




Older Post | Newer Post



This blog is not suitable for very young reader. Parental guidance is not advisable either.
STATUS ANDA :
If I don't have Jesus, I have nothing.


Story About Stuff Links





This template was created by SyaraEmeera. Please inform me if I use your artwork but I did'nt mention your name. Thank You all for helping me :D Best view in Google Chrome only.